- For purposes of the applicable GDPR laws, ASPGulf is the “data controller”. This means that ASPGulf determines the purposes for which, and the manner in which, your data is processed.
Collectively all information that submit to ASPGulf via the website, and this definition incorporates, where applicable.
A small text file placed on user computer by the website when user visit certain parts of the website and/or when use certain features of the website, details of the cookies used by this website are set out in the clause below
Data Protection Laws
Any applicable law relating to the processing of personal data, including but not limited to the Directive 96/46/EC (Data Protection Directive) and the GDPR is effective.
The General Data Protection Regulation (EU) 2016/679
Any third party that accesses the website and is not either employed by ASPGulf and acting in the course of their employment or engaged as a consultant or otherwise providing services to ASPGulf and accessing the website in connection with the provision of such services.
The website aspgulf.com, and any sub-domains of this site unless expressly excluded by the terms and conditions.
ASPGulf don’t collect or use personal information, ASPGulf may employ third party companies and individuals to facilitate our Service, to provide the Service on our behalf, to perform Service-related services or to assist us in analyzing how our Service is used.
- We may collect the following Data, which includes personal Data
- Date of birth
- Job title
- Contact Information such as email addresses and telephone numbers
- Demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests
- Financial information such as credit / debit card numbers
- IP address (automatically collected)
- Web browser type and version (automatically collected)
- Operating system (automatically collected)
- A list of URLs starting with a referring site, your activity on this Website, and the site you exit to (automatically collected)
- ASPGulf may collect user’s data in the following ways.
- Data is given to us by you
- Data is received from other sources
- Data is collected automatically
- ASPGulf may collect your data in a number of ways, for example:
- When contact us through the website, by telephone, post, e-mail or through any other means.
- When register with us and set up an account to receive our products/services
- When you enter a competition or promotion through a social media channel
- When you make payments to us, through this Website or otherwise
- When you elect to receive marketing communications from us
- When you use our services
Data Collected Automatically
To the extent that user access the website, ASPGulf will collect your data automatically, for example:
- We automatically collect some information about your visit to the website. This information helps us to make improvements to website content and navigation, and includes user’s IP address, the date, times and frequency with which you access the website and the way you use and interact with its content.
- We will collect user data automatically via cookies, in line with the cookie settings on your browser, see the section below “Cookies”.
Any or all of the above data may be required from time to time in order to provide the best possible service and experience when using ASPGulf website. Specifically, data may be used for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping
- Improvement of our products / services
- Transmission by email of marketing materials that may be of interest
- Contact for market research purposes which may be done using email, telephone, fax or mail, such information may be used to customise or update the website
- We may use data for the above purposes if deem it necessary to do so for legitimate interests. If user are not satisfied with this, they have the right to object in certain circumstances (see the section “Users rights”).
- For the delivery of direct marketing to you via e-mail, we’ll need your consent, whether via an opt-in or soft-opt-in
- Soft opt-in consent is a specific type of consent which applies when user have previously engaged with us (for example, you contact us to ask us for more details about a particular product/service, and we are marketing similar products/services). Under “soft opt-in” consent, we will take user’s consent as given unless to opt-out.
- For other types of e-marketing, ASPGulf required to obtain explicit consent; that is, user need to take positive and affirmative action when consenting by, for example, checking a tick box.
- If not satisfied about the approach to marketing, user have the right to withdraw consent at any time. To find out how to withdraw your consent, see the section headed “Users rights”.
- When user register with ASPGulf and set up an account to receive services, the legal basis for this processing is the performance of a contract between user and ASPGulf and/or taking steps to enter into such a contract.
- ASPGulf may use data to show ASPGulf adverts and other content on other websites. If user do not want us to use data to show ASPGulf adverts and other content on other websites, please turn off the relevant cookies (please refer to the section headed “Cookies”).
ASPGulf may share user data with the following groups of people for the following reasons:
- Any of our group companies or affiliates to ensure the proper administration of website and business
- ASPGulf employees, agents and/or professional advisors to obtain advice from professional advisers.
- Third party service providers who provide services to ASPGulf which require the processing of personal data to help third party service providers in receipt of any shared data to perform functions to help ensure the website runs smoothly.
- Third party payment providers who process payments made over the website to enable third party payment providers to process user payments and refunds.
- Relevant authorities to facilitate the detection of crime or the collection of taxes or duties.
ASPGulf use technical and organisational measures to safeguard user data:
- Access to user account is controlled by a password and a user name that is unique.
- Stores user data on secure servers.
- Payment details are encrypted using SSL technology (typically user will see a lock icon or green address bar in your browser when we use this technology.
- ASPGulf is certified to ISO 27001. This standards helps to manage and keep data secure.
- Technical and organisational measures include measures to deal with any suspected data breach. If you suspect any misuse or loss or unauthorised access to data, please let us know immediately by contacting us via this e-mail address: email@example.com.
- Even if we delete your data, it may persist on backup or archival media for legal, tax or regulatory purposes.
Users have the following rights in relation to the data:
- Right to access – the right to request (i) copies of the information ASPGulf hold at any time (ii) modify, update or delete such information. In case ASPGulf may refuse user request, will tell the reasons.
- Right to correct – the right to have use’s data rectified if it is inaccurate or incomplete.
- Right to erase – the right to request to delete or remove user data from ASPGulf systems.
- Right to restrict our use of data – the right to “block” from using data or limit the way in which it can be used.
- Right to data portability – the right to request to move, copy or transfer the data.
- Right to object – the right to object to use data including for legitimate interests.
To make enquiries, exercise any rights set out above, or withdraw consent to the processing of data, where consent is the legal basis for processing data, please contact us via this e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
It is important that the data ASPGulf hold about user is accurate and current, please keep us informed if your data changes during the period for which we hold it.
Other Websites Links
- Before the website places Cookies on user’s computer, user will be presented with a message bar requesting your consent to set those Cookies. By giving your consent to the placing of Cookies, you are enabling ASPGulf to provide a better experience and service. You may, if you wish, deny consent to the placing of Cookies; however certain features of the website may not function fully or as intended.
The website may place the following Cookies:
|Type of Cookie||Purpose|
|Strictly necessary cookies||These are cookies that are required for the operation of the website. They include, for example, cookies that enable to log into secure areas of the website or make use of e-billing services.|
|Analytical/performance cookies||They allow to recognise and count the number of visitors and to see how visitors move around the website when they are using it. This helps to improve the way the website works|
|Functionality cookies||These are used to recognise user when the return to website. This enables to personalise the content greet user by name and remember the preferences.|
|Targeting cookies||These cookies record visit to the website, the pages visited and the links followed. ASPGulf will use this information to make the website and the advertising displayed on it more relevant to interests. ASPGulf ay also share this information with third parties for this purpose.|
- User can choose to enable or disable Cookies in your internet browser. By default, most internet browsers accept Cookies but this can be changed. For further details, please consult the help menu of the internet browsers.
- Users can choose to delete Cookies at any time, however may lose any information that enables to access the website more quickly and efficiently including, but not limited to, personalisation settings.
- Pure chat collect information from and about users of their Site and Pure Chat Software
- Directly from you when you provide it to us
- Automatically when you use the Site or Pure Chat Software, including when Pure Chat Customer Visitors engage in a communication using the Pure Chat Software through Pure Chat Customer websites.
- When you access or use the Site or Pure Chat Software, they may ask to provide personally identifiable information, such as name, postal address, email address, telephone number or any other information they might collect that is defined as personal or personally identifiable information under applicable law (“Personal Information”). This information may include records and copies of our correspondence (including transcripts of chats, email addresses and phone numbers), your responses to surveys; details on transactions you carry out through the Site or Pure Chat Software; or your search queries on the Site or Pure Chat Software.
- ASPGulf may maintain transcripts of chats, emails, and other written communications conducted between Pure Chat Customers and their Pure Chat Customer Visitors.
- ASPGulf may, in accordance with applicable law, record and maintain recordings of voice or other communications between Pure Chat Customers and their Pure Chat Customer Visitors and/or between you and Pure Chat. https://purechat.com/privacy
- Unless otherwise agreed, no delay, act or omission by a party in exercising any right or remedy will be deemed a waiver of that, or any other, right or remedy.
- You may contact ASPGulf by email at email@example.com
What we think
Services, stays up forever
Get in touch now and move your workloads to a high-performance Public or Regional Cloud infrastructure